5 Tips for the Ultimate Backyard
The Summer Days are here so what better time to spruce up your backyard for outdoor entertaining. If you are selling you home this is the perfect time to use your backyard as a focal point to create the ideal indoor/outdoor living space.
From lavishly landscaped backyards to rooftop decks with views, outdoor space is by far the one thing every buyer wants in San Francisco. By enhancing your backyard it can add tremendous value to your home. Here are five ways to transform your yard into the ultimate entertaining space and make your property stand out from the rest.
- Add an Outdoor Kitchen. Outdoor kitchens have been growing in popularity for years and this house is a perfect example of outdoor entertaining with a built in BBQ grill and sink.
2. Add Outdoor Lighting. Outdoor lighting highlights a home’s landscape, special trees, as well as walkways and porches, providing both curb appeal and safety.
3. Add a Fire Feature. A portable fire pit or building a stone fireplace into the deck or patio extends the time people can spend in their backyards, making a cozy entertaining space.
4. Add a Water Feature. Water features, ranging from small fountains to ponds, streams, or water walls, create a sense of peace and calm, helping people connect with nature.
5. Create a Wildflower or Herb Garden. Wildflowers or herbs make great container gardens or ground cover. They are beautiful and smell great. Many home chefs grow their own herbs and many landscape companies now create edible gardens for clients.
If you are thinking of selling and would like tips on home improvements to add value give me a call today to get started. The summer time is the perfect time to enhance your backyard and attract buyers!